City of Atlanta Senior Food Assistance Program
Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms launched the City of Atlanta Senior Food Assistance Program to support seniors with food insecurity during COVID-19 by partnering with meal and grocery delivery organizations. Seniors who reside in the City of Atlanta and are struggling to receive access to food during this time may apply to be a part of this program by completing this survey found here. You may also contact ATL311 for information or help with filling out the survey by dialing 311 within the city limits or (404) 546-0311. Specific program eligibility requirements are listed below:
- Reside in the City of Atlanta;
- Age 60 or older;
- Low income (household income at or below 80% of the AMI);
- Not participating in any other senior food assistance program and meet one of the following criteria:
- Unable to leave home;
- Unable to prepare meals for themselves; or
- Unable to procure or utilize commercial home delivery services.
* Completion of the survey does not guarantee acceptance into the program.
Additional Food Resources
Fulton County Food Services
For Senior Meal Assistance Call the Senior Services STARLINE 404-613-3000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
United Way of Greater Atlanta Coronavirus Information
Atlanta Community Food Bank Impact Map